Wednesday 5 February 2014

Hi there!



Today I am starting off fresh. I'm starting this blog to give myself the opportunity to share my life lessons with you. I've always been giving people advice, or having a 'spiritual talk' to give this person a little push or shoulder to cry on. Why not share it on the WorldWide Web?

Let's present myself to you guys first! Hi, my name is Anouk, a 19 year old girl living in the Netherlands, trying to become a speech therapist and having many dreams and goals in life. I live with my parents and my brother. I'm a lucky girl and got the chance to grow up in a loving and comforting home. Than what's my story? Let's say that I've loved, and I've lost. Thanks to that fact, I learned a damn lot about life. 

To be honest, I am not sure what this blog is going to become. I'm just going with the flow and do whatever I feel like doing. I want this to be a positive, spiritual and happy place where I can share my lessons and life and share some love. Because I've learned to dance in the rain, and I hope I can make you see how to do that. 



Subjects on this blog can be about love, life, hope, sorrow, strength, and everything in between. I also hope to start some discussions in the comments about life decisions. I'm curious about your thoughts! You're always free to share your own story or what's going on in your mind. Please respect and support each other if you do. 



Lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment